- Each Applicant must be at least 18 years old or be an emancipated minor.
If the application is approved, the applicant will be required to return to the property within 24 hours of being approved to sign an agreement to enter into a lease.
Requirements After Application Approval:
- If the lease commences immediately, the Applicant will need to sign a lease agreement, and all other move-in paperwork, as well as pay all deposits, and a full first month's rent.
- If the lease commences at a future date, the Applicant will need to sign an agreement to enter into a lease and pay $1,000 within 24 hours of application approval. The $1,000 will be applied to total move-in costs, but shall be forfeited as liquidation damages if the tenant fails to pay the full move-in balance on the lease start date and/or fails to occupy the unit.
When The Apartment Is Ready For Occupancy:
The lease must start no later than three days after the application has been approved, unless another date is agreed upon between both parties.
When the Apartment is Not Ready For Occupancy:
The lease will start on the date the apartment will be available, as determined by Giovanny or John.
If the Application is rejected, then the Applicant will be notified promptly.
Screening & Criteria For Residency
- Photo Identification (Drivers License, I.D, Passport)
- Completed and Accurate Application.
- We evaluate Applicants based on the criteria listed below.
Positive credit score is preferred.
Applicant's gross income should be at least three times the rental rate. If not, we may require that you have a co-signer or show proof of some savings.
If you are relying on employment as your source of income, we prefer that you've been with your job for at least 1 year.
Excellent previous rental references are required.